Motorcycle Insurance Spartanburg SC
Why get a quote from an agent who only represents one company?
Select Source Insurance represents many National Insurance Companies
Select Source Insurance can help you protect your motorcycle. Our insurance policies cover all kinds of motorcycles:
- Sport Bikes
- Touring Bikes
- Custom Motorcycles
- Classic Motorcycles.
The policy can also cover:
- Custom Equipment
- Medical Payments
- Trip Interuption Coverage – provides lodging and food while your bike is being repaired or until you arrive back home.
- Roadside Assistance and Towing
In South Carolina motorcycles are very popular. Our insured’s have come to expect nothing but the best coverage available for themselves, riders, and their bikes. Whether you are looking for local personal service, online service and/or great rates Select Source Insurance is the answer. Motorcycle insurance Spartanburg SC.
Insurance for your ATV, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, and more
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in South Carolina. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing on your mind is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Select Source Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun. Motorcycle insurance Spartanburg SC.
Are your off-road toys covered? Contact our team today to talk about:
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance
- Dirt bike insurance
- Dune buggy insurance
- Golf cart insurance
- Snowmobile insurance
- Any other motorsports insurance
Not Sure You Need ATV, Golf Cart, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies. This is especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in South Carolina require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
Keep my insurance costs down for Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & other Motorsports Insurance.
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive. These machines typically cost more to insure.
Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Motortcycle Insurance Spartanburg SC
Good Coverage. Great Times
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique. Following is a quick rundown of the some of the options available: ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while riding your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses for incidents other than collision – like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail. To find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsports insurance that’s right for you.