Why get only 1 auto insurance quote from a captive agent who represents only 1 company?
We provide many quotes from many national leading companies. We’ve partnered with over a dozen preferred insurance companies. These companies provide you with the best rates and coverage.
Auto Insurance Spartanburg SC
We will gather a small amount of information from you. Then we will get back to you in a short period of time. We offer many different types of discounts. Monthly, Semi Annual and Annual Pay Plans available. Paid in full discounts available. Pay with automatic payments, or online, or on the phone, or by mail. We can provide service online, over the phone or in person for auto insurance Spartanburg SC. We provide proof of insurance immediately upon policy issue. Does your lender require proof of auto insurance? We can fax or email. We have very competitive youthful driver rates. We live right here in the upstate and know the coverage you need. Select Source Insurance is locally owned and operated. Our office is located downtown Spartanburg SC. If you’d like to receive an vehicle insurance quote click the auto quote link on the right. Provide us with some basic information. We will be back in touch with you by the next business day.
Why Do I Need Car Insurance?
Insurance laws require a certain level of insurance.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The amount that your insurance will cost depends on a variety of factors. The main factors are type of car, driving and claim history, and age.
Auto Insurance Bundles
We can bundle your car insurance and home insurance to save on cost.
See Why Our Customers Remain Our Customers.
As an independent insurance agency, Select Source Insurance we represent many preferred, national companies. Why get a quote from an agent who only represents one company? In the future if your auto insurance Spartanburg SC increases we can switch you to another insurance company. We compare every optimal auto insurance quote. We want to find the auto insurance Spartanburg SC coverage and value that’s right for you.
Get A Free Auto Insurance Quote
We’re your local agents –real, live members of the Spartanburg community. We serve Boiling Springs, Inman, Lyman, Duncan, Moore, Roebuck, Wellford, Chesnee, Cowpens, and Union.
We know how to get you the right auto insurance quote for your vehicle(s). Whatever your auto insurance needs are we can help. Our team can help you find the right auto insurance policy.
Please take a moment and fill out the Secure Quick Quote Form to the right – nothing is required, share only what you like. Our team will contact you directly within 4 hours on business days to help you find the right insurance at the right price. If you need immediate service during business hours please call us at 864-585-8318 x2.
What are clients are saying about us:
Donna M 5 STARS
After searching around for another insurance company , my husband and I decided to go with Select Source. We had been at our previous insurance company for years and years but were really getting ripped off. Doug was so helpful and offered us better pricing also. Since we changed over to Select Source he has emailed me updates and stays in contact with me about our policies! He is on his Game. Thank you Doug for your help with everything!
Mary H. 5 STARS
Elizabeth L 5 STARS
What Questions Do You Have?
- If my friend drives my car will I be covered?
- I want to be an Uber driver. What should I know
- If I lease a car do I need extra insurance?
- If something is stolen from my car, does my auto insurance cover it?
- Do I need extra insurance when I rent a car?
- When delivering pizza, do I need extra insurance coverage?
- When does it make sense for my children to get their own insurance?
- What are the benefits of getting above minimum coverage?
Reviewing and/or renewing your auto insurance policy? Select Source Insurance can help you. Here are some questions to consider:
- Do any of your vehicle(s) have an anti-theft device?
- Has your daily commute changed? By how much?
- Do you have children at or nearing driving age?
- Has your car loan been recently paid off?
- Are you considering buying or leasing a new vehicle?
- Do you own a hybrid car?
- Has your health insurance plan changed recently?
- Does your auto policy list all drivers?
- Do you have any other policies that are not currently insured with the same company?
- Do you have young drivers on your policy who have a strong A/B average?
- Do you have young drivers on your policy who have completed a driver-training course?
- Have you been free of accidents, violations and/or claims in the recent past?
- Do you know anyone else who could benefit from a no-obligation insurance review from our agency?
Select Source Insurance Spartanburg SC offers many different companies and plans. Let us do the rate and coverage comparison for you.
Do you have the correct auto insurance quote?
An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. With an inforce policy, the insurance company promises to pay for specific losses. These losses must occur during the policy period. Select Source Insurance can help you obtain the best coverage. We can offer many quotes from many companies. How much is right for you? Based in Spartanburg, our team at Select Source Insurance Group understands the needs of our customers. Our policies include the required coverage.
An Auto Insurance Quote in South Carolina must have:
Liability Insurance - protects others and their property (like a car). This applies if you or the driver of your car is at fault for an accident. The minimum liability limits are: $25,000 per person bodily injury /$50,000 total bodily injury / $25,000 property damage
To finance a car, you will need insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This type of coverage is called Collision and Comprehensive Insurance.
Collision Insurance: pays for damages to your vehicle in an vehicle accident. Collision coverage will pay for repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Insurance coverage usually applies a deductible. A deductible (ie. $500) is the what you pay out of your pocket for the repairs. The policy will pay the rest of the fair market value. Collision coverage will cost less if you choose a higher deductible. This coverage is required if there is a car loan.
Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision): covers damage done to your car in a way other than a collision. Incidents like vandalism, theft, hurricanes, windshield damage, theft, flood and fire, and hitting an animal like a deer, are usually covered by comprehensive. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car. As with collision, comprehensive usually has a deductible. This is the amount you pay for the repairs. The policy will pay the rest of the fair market value. You will need this coverage if there is a car loan.
Every person is unique.
Get an online car insurance quote today.
Select Source Insurance Group
can get the best price and value for you.
An Auto Insurance Review by Select Source has-
- Many options for coverage, limits and deductible choices. Because everyone is different auto insurance Spartanburg SC can be personalized. Repair or replacement collision coverage is an option. If your car is totaled, our companies pay to repair or replace it. They will replace it with a new car of like kind, whichever is less if you select the auto insurance Spartanburg SC coverage.
- Auto loan and lease protection option available to close the loan/lease gap. With loan/lease gap insurance if you car loan to car value is upside down we offer to pay off the loan. After all, being in an accident is stressful enough. Available is both a traditional split limit policy and a combined single limit policy for more coverage flexibility. The choice is yours for auto insurance Spartanburg SC.
- Extra options are available to cover your personal concerns. Coverage like rental cars and for Towing and Labor Costs are also available. It’s personal service.
- Guaranteed lifetime repairs if you choose to have your repairs performed by an approved auto shop. We stand behind the work. It’s just one more way we have you covered.
Select Source Insurance knows that auto insurance Spartanburg SC there are many unique insurance needs.
Talk with one of our helpful team members.